Here at #Vintagenic we are dedicated to sharing the very best of pretty vintage-inspired photography here on deviantART.
Everyone is accepted!
- You may submit one piece of work per day.
- Please submit each piece of work to the correct folder.
- Submitted work must be of good quality, with a vintage-inspired subject or style and an aesthetically-pleasing composition and post-processing. We love that "dreamy" film feel!
- Please, no black-and-white or monotone photos! Many are gorgeous, but please read our reasons for not accepting them.
- Please, no Mature Content; we would like our collections to be freely viewable for our members of all ages.
- If something you submit is declined:
- Please don't take it as an insult - just because it may not fit our particular vision doesn't mean it's worth any less!
- If you don't understand why your piece has been declined, before contacting us (and before submitting), please read this journal for a clearer description of what we accept. If you feel your photo did fit the requirements, you have every right to inquire!
- Make any queries relating to specific submissions in the Correspondence section of your Message Centre.
- Please do not re-submit previously declined works.
At the end of each month
, the best work
will be chosen and added to the Featured
Make sure you choose the category that best suits your photo
There is a drop-down list
at the top of the Submission window to choose from, which includes:
♥ Transport - old cars, trucks, bicycles, trains, etc.
♥ Fashion - featuring vintage items of clothing or jewellery
♥ People and Portraits - of a person, or people
♥ Nature - flowers & plants in their natural habitats
♥ Animals - animals & insects
♥ Still Life - objects, or arrangements of objects/flowers
♥ Scenery - natural or urban scenes
♥ Food and Drink - items of food and/or drink
♥ Seasons - featuring clear seasonal characteristics
Thank you, and enjoy your little journey back in time!